Living Well and Making Well
A one-to-one session develops skills for living well and making well. Discover touch, movement, breathing exercises and sensorial mindfulness. We will work on your chair, on the floor, on a table and alongside the tools you use for work. We can meet at my studio, or in your workspace/home.
Beyond relaxation or exercise, sessions aim to dive into self-care. Over time, you will achieve a sustainable, open, easy way of expressing creativity, and long lasting well-being.
During your session, you will be guided through simple movements and decide how to prioritize them. You will learn this way how to minimize unprofitable tensions to live well and make well. Through the senses you will acquire a tool case for daily practice.
A session is valuable time and space for personal observation, experience and body learning. We can work together to impact the way you make things, and find a sustainable, open, easy way of living.
Aron Westman, Graphic Designer, Rag & Bone
How long is a session?
What happens in a session and what to wear?
Do you give sessions in creative workspaces or at home?
How to prepare for the first session?
What are the beneficial effects of a session?
• Heightened sensory and spatial awareness
• Upright balance, tone and coordination
• More energy, alertness and connectedness
• Muscular efficiency and relaxation during tasks
• Increased clarity and prolonged focus
• Power of choice for interaction and change
• Calmness, ease and overall balance
• Access to critical thinking and creativity flow
• Greater enjoyment of work and life